This gorgeous golden jojoba oil is so wonderfully hydrating, giving your skin the moisture it craves without clogging your pores or leaving you feeling greasy. Jojoba Oil can be used as a moisturiser for your skin and hair, a makeup remover, a cuticle treatment and a luxurious massage carrier oil. It’s suitable for all skin types, and especially beneficial for acne-prone skin, as it helps to remove impurities and unclog the pores.
Jojoba oil is a liquid wax extracted from the nut of an indigenous American shrub that goes by the scientific nameSimmondsia chinensis, a misnomer as the plant has nothing to do with China. The shrubby tree still grows wild in the United States, mainly in the arid regions of the Southwestern states. It can work wonders on skin that's prone to rosacea because jojoba oil contains myristic acid which is rich in anti-inflammatory properties and reduces swelling and redness. Odorless and incredibly light, jojoba is technically a wax that is well-known for producing oil close to the type our skin produces naturally. That means it’s less likely to cause irritation and will absorb quickly into your skin without leaving a greasy build-up.
- Contains natural vitamin E
- Has a natural sun protection factor (SPF4)
- Prevents premature ageing
- Easily absorbed by the skin
- Protects against moisture loss
- Helps to unclog pores & remove impurities
- High in myristic acid, a potent anti-inflammatory
- Gentle enough to use on the delicate skin around the eyes
- Safe for use on all skin types