Moroccan Argan oil
Argan oil is a plant oil produced from the kernels of the argan tree (Argania spinosa L.) that is endemic to Morocco. Argan oil is a 100% pure organic anti-ageing gift from nature, non-greasy and easily absorbed. It encourages cell renewal, nourishes your skin, soothes irritation and reduces wrinkles and fine lines. It’s also a wonderful beautifying treatment for the hair and nails.
Lightly golden yellow, a little bit darker than the olive oil
Naturally scented Argan oil has been cold pressed and passed through a single mechanical filtration process. The smell is “organic” but not too strong. It is similar to Olive Oil but with a light citrus fruit fragrance. Some Argan oil is unscented due to a second, advanced filtration process.
Smooth, silky oil. Non-greasy.
Best suited for skin types:
Suitable for most skin types. Acne skin. Good for balancing oily or dry skin.
Comedogenic rating: 0
- Exceptionally high levels of vitamin E, which is what makes it an anti-ageing and beautifying miracle.
- Packed with potent antioxidants that neutralise free radical damage.
- Full of saponins, which soften your skin and keep it supple.
- Contains rare plant sterols, which help to reduce skin inflammation.
- Helps to reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
- Controls sebum production, preventing excess oil.
- Restores the skin’s hydro-lipid layer.
- Soothes sunburn.
- Helps to heal scars.
- Protects from sun damage and acts as a natural disinfectant.
- Can be used to soothe the itching and irritation of chickenpox, psoriasis and eczema.
- Prevents stretch marks during pregnancy.
Anti-aging. Helps repair damaged skin. Provides natural moisture. Promotes skin healing. Prevents dryness and irritation.