Brow Soap Kit
Our hand poured Pink Brow Soap is the best way to achieve the bushy or 'fluffy' brow that don’t budge all day long!
Allows you to add dimension & fullness to give the illusion of bigger, bushier brows. It instantly thickens & volumises your brow hairs while holding your brows in place all day & night.
Either spray setting spray or water on the soap or the spoolie. Rub the spoolie over the soap and finish brow makeup routine by brushing brows upwards with soap to get a feathered look. Our soap creates a clear film over brows & lasts longer than gels with no flaky residue.
Great for brow shaping, used to tame unruly brows and boost brow color.
Pls note that the spoolie varies depending on imported stock - we cannot guarantee the exact spoolie in the picture.
Tag us on Social media with #pinkbrowsoap
Made with vegan glycerin, our formula is paraben & cruelty free. This product can be used before or after your eyebrow pencil or eyebrow powder to help make eyebrow makeup last longer. Whether you have sparse brows that need a helping hand or you are rocking that bushy look, you can get fluffy brows.Outline and fill in any sparse areas in the brows, then blend with a spoolie to smooth out any harsh lines.
15 grams Styling brow soap
1 Spoolie brush
1 Mini setting spray
1. Use a tissue and clean spoolie to make sure your brows are clean and remove makeup.
2. If you need to fill in or colour your brows, do so now. For best results, use a brow pen or pencil and wait for it to dry/set before proceeding.
3. Spray the mist directly into the tin and gentle rub with the spoolie, loading it up with product.
4. Brush through your brows in an upwards direction, starting at the centre of the brows.
5. As you work your way outwards, start to brush at an angle towards the edge of your face, to allow the natural shape of your brow to show through.
6. Use your fingertip to remove any excess product and move any stray hairs into place.
Aqua , Glycerine, Coconut Oil, Propylene Glycol, Ethanol, Castor Oil, Fragrance, Mica,
Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Sucrose, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sorbitol, Sodium Laurate, Sodium Myristate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Pentasodium Pentatate, Tetrasodium Etidronate