Glow - Exfoliating Toner - Glycolic Acid 5%
Glycolic acid, a chemical exfoliator, acts on the surface layer of the skin to dissolve the ‘cement’ between dead cells. It therefore gently resurfaces skin without the need for scrubbing.
Glycolic acid has been shown in studies to have dermal influence, boosting collagen-remodelling cells (which helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles), and melanocyte-stabilizing properties, meaning it works well for pigmentation, too. It’s a versatile multi-tasker.
- Can reduce the appearance of fine lines, irregular pigmentation, age spots & decrease appearance of enlarged pores
- Widely used to rejuvenate the skin by encouraging the shedding of old surface skin cells
- Overnight facial tonic
- Exfoliates & brightens the skin while you sleep
- Helps to prevent congested pores, blemishes & breakouts
- Works to brighten the skin & promote a smoother texture
- Contains licorice root extract, which helps to lighten pigmentation, dark marks & scars
- Locally produced
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- Apply to freshly cleansed skin at night.
- Moisten a cotton pad & sweep onto the skin.
- Can be used nightly or 3 times a week.
- You must use a sunscreen in the day
100 ml bottle
If you experience a tingly effect on your skin and if it is too intense for the first week we suggest you dilute the toner with a drop or 2 of water to dilute percentage.
Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Glycolic acid, Clitoria ternatea (Butterfly pea) flower, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root (Liquorice) Extract, Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic acid), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate